Monday, November 06, 2006

Two Weeks To Go. Three days left in the office. Six days till my mom gets here. No more than 21 days left of being pregnant. I'm still trying to grasp the concept that I'm going to have *two* children. There are days when one is enough of a handful. My two-year-old is capable of simple conversation, and that alone blows my mind. How did she get so big so fast? I don't want to lose sight of everything that she accomplishes in the next twelve months because I'm so absorbed in every burp and coo that comes out of the New Kid on the Block.
I'm just going to hook up a pull string in my back and give it a yank every time she starts fussing about all the attention The Baby is getting, so I don't get hoarse repeating, "When YOU were this little, we did all this for you, too..."