Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nope, still not in labor. Tomorrow is officially Due Date. Considering that Gigi was two weeks late and a compulsory C-section (showed no signs of any interest in coming out) I'm a bit skeptical about the Due Date notion. In order to avoid a repeat of the two weeks of melodrama we went through two years ago, we've got an OR booked for a week from tomorrow, just in case. So no more than a week left of pregnancy, one way or the other.

Not much else going on here. I had another "Duck Day" - spent mostly horizontal and semiconscious. The highlight was a walk with my mom down to the gas station so she could spend nearly eight bucks on a Sunday New York Times for the crosswords. Woo hoo, I left the house! For my next amazing feat, I may attempt some shopping tomorrow. Or maybe tackle my mending pile. Ah, the hedonism of maternity leave before the baby actually shows up.