Monday, October 11, 2004

I almost feel ready for this gig. Today I bought a crib (thanks Grandpa and Grandma) and finally ordered a glider I had been coveting. The glider was a bit on the spendy side but it's a piece of real furniture, it's not just a baby expense, the way I look at it. It will take anywhere from two to four weeks to get to us, that's the only catch. I may have to start nursing without it.
The last stage of the move, now that we are officially out of the temp apartment, is to get the stuff we had shipped from Europe. It got to the port last Wednesday, and we were told it could take two weeks (or maybe more) to clear Customs and get trucked over to our new home.
So the race is on - what will get delivered first: our household effects, the glider, or Bizzleburp? Place your bets at purplescareblog@yahoo.com.