Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Great News! Our stuff is here! Our stuff is here! Work called today to tell me that the shipping company finally has our stuff that got shipped from Europe. And whoo-hoo, they can deliver tomorrow! Now, I just have to be sure that I don't get the same idea. But Bizzleburp seems sympathetic to Daddy's need to watch baseball playoffs, so we just might hold out a bit longer.
So, to recap the remainder of my week ahead -- Wednesday: delivery and some unpacking of household effects. In the evening, watch baseball playoffs. Thursday: go to OB/GYN for sonogram. Depending on what they see on the sonogram, I can either go home or go to the hospital to be induced. Another option on Thursday, if the hospital is not required, is for me to go to the office/HQ again and try to straighten out some bureaucratic stuff with my maternity leave. I think I'd rather endure artificially enhanced labor pains than face paperwork, but the decision isn't totally mine here.
I'm not even gonna pretend that I can plan anything for Friday...or Saturday...or ever again.