Saturday, September 25, 2004

On advice of counsel, I have been conducting a little revisionist history on the blog. Even though I maintain that the likelihood of my being positively identified among the five million bloggers in this hemisphere is pretty durned slim, it has been suggested that I delete certain archival material.
I have made a considerable effort to vague up personal references and comments about work in order to preserve my anonymity (and that of my employer). I know that other folks in the blogosphere and in the world before blogs have used their attitude problems to gain fame, fortune, more fame, and even infamy. This is not my goal. I'm just blogging to keep my family and friends informed about the myriad of changes happening in my somewhat confusing life, and to vent and rant like everyone else who takes up this weird little hobby. If someone other than my target audience comes across Purple Scare and is amused by it, welcome and thanks for dropping by, come again if you like.