Monday, September 13, 2004

Homehunting has yielded another prospect this time it's a single family home, detached, in a nice little cul-de-sac. No jacuzzi tubs, but the price is much more reasonable and there's a lovely garden. No more comments on this one until we have some idea about whether we stand a chance of getting it.

I was supposed to go to the realtor's office this morning to sign some papers, but I had a relapse of morning tummy troubles. That hasn't happened since we got home, ugh. I suppose I couldn't escape it completely: now that we're really in the final stages of pregnancy (ETA: one month and two days) it's time for the return of heartburn. This is of course inevitable when your stomach is squished down to half its normal size and feels like it's been shoved halfway up into your rib cage. But I was really enjoying those few months when I could actually eat food like a normal person again. As many of you know, I spent most of the first trimester (and well into the second) extremely unwell. I really don't want to relive that - but at least on this side of the Atlantic I can have a steady supply of ginger ale.