Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My weight has hit a plateau, which is both good and bad. I'm not losing anymore, but I'm also not quite gaining yet. But everyone keeps telling me that I look great: "We can tell you've lost weight, we can see it in your face!" Great, so I lost all that weight in my face, and my butt is still the envy of any dancer in a Sir Mix-A-Lot video? Puh-leeeze!
Okay, really, it's nice to hear compliments, especially on days when I feel like two gallons of soiled diapers in a one-gallon pail. And I suppose that the weight I've got, in numbers, is just rearranging itself (like leaving my face ?!?!?! and heading for my waist), and in the end Bizzleburp will be a nice healthy size. It's right up there with "I feel sorry for Nancy Reagan" on my list of things I never thought I'd hear myself say: "Gosh, I'd feel a little better if I gained a few more pounds."