Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Now don't y'all die of shock that I started posting again.
Break time is over, the blog is back. We just got back from a trip to the Pacific "Northwest" (you know, when you look at the continent as a whole...) where Gigi met her great-grandmother.
Major updates: I'm supposedly going back to work in January, but I don't know where yet. Oh, yeah, and I developed a bit of carpal tunnel or something like it, so I have to limit my computer time these days.
Gigi is knocking down milestones, which has me knocking back the gin and tonics. She's crawling, pulling herself up, experimenting with standing free, and cruising. She babbles in full sentences. Still no teeth - which is just as well, because she is still nursing part-time.
So those of you who had your money on the baby crawling before getting that first tooth, well done. We'll shift the goalposts a bit now: which will be first, walking or a tooth? I'm not in a big hurry for either one.