Thursday, June 23, 2005

This weekend I will catch up on some adult conversation, I hope. I'm taking a weekend "retreat" with a group of scrapbookers to catch up on old projects. I have several years' worth of photo albums to assemble, and if sequestering myself in the mountains for 48 hours is the only way to make progress on them, so be it.

The downside is that I'll be away from the baby for two nights. Whimper! I'm curious to see how we'll all cope.

And that's not all! The Radisson Purple Scare is opening its doors wide for the next few weeks. My brother is staying with us for a week starting Sunday. My mom returns Tuesday with my aunt, and they'll stay at least a week. That's five adults and one infant under one roof. My in-laws arrive on July 8 and overlap with my mom for a few days as well. If I live to see my birthday (mid-July) without going to jail, I'll be quite impressed.