Tuesday, May 17, 2005

As a new mom, I don't have copious amounts of idle time. Often I barely have the time and energy to accomplish what I'd like to. So when I hear about people like Madeline Albright, who did a PhD in Russian while raising twins, I don't know whether to scream or applaud. Some days I barely get my laundry done or scoop the kitty litter, how am I supposed to accomplish modern earth-shattering wonders at a time like this? Heck, regular PS readers (if there are any!) know that I can go for days at a time without even posting.
So there is an almost Aristotelian harmony to this project, which would allow me to do my part for science and take advantage of the fact that I don't always check my e-mail regularly. Really this would be brilliant, except that my computer is running Windows &*(#$@! 98 and crashes as often as an automotive safety test dummy.