Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Another item for the "skills and experience" portion of my resume: Chew Toy.
Yeah, the teething thing is a real treat. We have several soothing rattles and teethers sitting in the fridge, but Gigi isn't interested. What does she like? Fingers. Mommy and Daddy's, to be specific. She really like Daddy's because of all his interestingly broken knuckles; unfortunately, Daddy has a new injury sustained in a card game (yes, Daddy plays full-contact bridge, don't ask) so he gets to beg off gnawing detail.
So I am not doing as much typing as I would like. The good news is that Gigi seems to be settling into a pattern for when the teething activity spikes, so at least there's some predictability to the daily FussFests. Now that I've written about it, no doubt I've screwed that up.