Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Okay, so it's highly unusual for me to go for a whole week without blogging. Be assured, I did not accidentally drown in diaper gravy. No, we've been having issues with the computer and our Damn SLow connection.
I've been more or less solo with the baby for the past three days, too. My husband, who usually telecommutes, has been putting in some obligatory office appearances this week. Yesterday my homegirl came over and took me out for grocery shopping and coffee. Considering that I haven't left the house except for trips to the pediatrician all month, I jumped at the chance to see a different set of walls. Hazelnut latte never tasted so good.
The truly funny bit is that my friend had brought over a copy of "The Stepford Wives", but we couldn't watch it because we couldn't get the VCR to work properly. Yeah, that works on so many levels but I'm too tired to dissect it right now.